<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-3d-cloud</artifactId> <version>20.5</version> </dependency>
compile(group: 'com.aspose', name: 'aspose-3d-cloud', version: '20.5')
<dependency org="com.aspose" name="aspose-3d-cloud" rev="20.5"> <artifact name="aspose-3d-cloud" ext="jar"/> </dependency>
libraryDependencies += "com.aspose" % "aspose-3d-cloud" % "20.5"
Java API for 3D Image Processing
Process 3D Objects & Files in the Cloud
- Create a new 3D entity with size.
- Delete the specified nodes from a 3D scene.
- Convert between various supported 3D file formats.
- Extract and save a scene in a new file format.
- Extract raw data from a password protected PDF File.
- Triangulate a whole file and save it to the original file.
- Triangulate a whole file or a specific part of a scene (Specified by OAP) and save it to a new file.
- REST based API that offers platform independence.
- Ability to integrate with other cloud services.
- No additional tool or rendering software is required.
3D Image Cloud Storage Features
- Upload, download, copy, move and delete files, including versions handling (if you are using Cloud storage that supports this feature - true by default).
- Create, copy, move and delete folders.
- Copy and move files and folders accross separate storages in scope of a single operation.
- Check if certain file, folder or storage exists.
Supported 3D Entity Types
Read & Write 3D Formats
Autodesk®: FBX 7.2 to 7.5 (ASCII/Binary)
3D Systems CAD: STL (ASCII/Binary)
Discreet 3D Studio: 3DS
GL Transmission: glTF (ASCII/Binary)
Google Draco: DRC
Portable Document Format: PDF
Other: RVM (Text/Binary), AMF, PLY (ASCII/Binary), HTML
DirectX: X (ASCII/Binary)
Pixar®: USD, USDZ
3D Studio Max®: ASE
Building the API client library requires:
- Java 1.7+
To use Aspose.3D Cloud SDK for Java you need to register an account with Aspose Cloud and lookup/create Client ID and Client Secret at Cloud Dashboard. There is free quota available. For more details, see Aspose Cloud Pricing.
Install from Maven
Add Aspose Cloud repository to your application pom.xml
<repositories> <repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://releases.aspose.cloud/java/repo/</url> </repository> </repositories>
Install from source
To install the API client library to your local Maven repository, simply execute:
mvn clean install
To deploy it to a remote Maven repository instead, configure the settings of the repository and execute:
mvn clean deploy
Refer to the OSSRH Guide for more information.
Add this dependency to your project’s POM:
<dependencies> <dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-3d-cloud</artifactId> <version>20.5</version> </dependency> </dependencies>
At first generate the JAR by executing:
mvn clean package
Then manually install the following JARs:
3D to PDF Conversion in Java
// Get your ClientId and ClientSecret from https://dashboard.aspose.cloud (free registration required). ThreeDCloudApi threeDCloudApi = new ThreeDCloudApi("client_credentials", "MY_CLIENT_ID", "MY_CLIENT_SECRET"); const string name = "sample.3d"; const string multifileprefix = "newScene"; const string newformat = "pdf"; const string password = null; const string folder = "3DTest"; string storage = "My_Storage_Name"; var response = threeDCloudApi.PostSceneToFileWithHttpInfo(name, multifileprefix, newformat, password, folder, storage); Console.WriteLine(response);
All Aspose.3D Cloud SDKs, helper scripts and templates are licensed under MIT License.
Authorization & Authentication
Authentication schemes defined for the API is as follows:
- Type: OAuth
- Flow: application
- Authorization URL: https://api.aspose.cloud/connect/token
It’s recommended to create an instance of
ApiClient per thread in a multithreaded environment to avoid any potential issues.