<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-imaging-cloud</artifactId> <version>18.8</version> </dependency>
compile(group: 'com.aspose', name: 'aspose-imaging-cloud', version: '18.8')
<dependency org="com.aspose" name="aspose-imaging-cloud" rev="18.8"> <artifact name="aspose-imaging-cloud" ext="jar"/> </dependency>
libraryDependencies += "com.aspose" % "aspose-imaging-cloud" % "18.8"
Image Processing in Cloud via Java REST API
Aspose.Imaging Cloud SDK for Java helps you work with image file formats within your cloud-based Java Apps, without installing any 3rd party software. It is a wrapper around Aspose.Imaging Cloud REST APIs.
Image Cloud Processing Features
- Fetch or update properties of cloud-hosted images.
- Work with BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPG, PSD, JPEG2000, WebP, EMF, & WMF image properties.
- Resize, crop, rotate, flip, append, & deskew images.
- Convert images from one format to another.
- Update TIFF image parameters as per Fax parameters.
- Fetch frame range from multipage images.
- Apply any of various availabile image filters.
- Turn all colors of an image to shades of gray to make a grayscale image
- Ability to load custom fonts for vector images.
- Avaibility on Docker Hub.
- Supports Single Shot Detector (SSD) method to recognize objects within images (BMP, JPEG, & JPEG2000).-
Image AI Features in the Cloud
- Content-based image search
- Search for duplicate images
- Image search by custom registered tags
- Ability to compare images and detect similarity
- Supports reverse image search with parallel processing
- AKAZE detector is supported for image feature extraction
Image Cloud Storage Features
- Upload, download, copy, move and delete files, including versions handling (if you are using Cloud storage that supports this feature - true by default)
- Create, copy, move and delete folders
- Copy and move files and folders accross separate storages in scope of a single operation
- Check if certain file, folder or storage exists
Suported File Formats
Vector: SVG, SVGZ
Medical Imaging: DICOM
Digital Camera (RAW): DNG
Apache OpenOffice®: ODG, OTG
Raster: JPEG2000, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, PNG, APNG,TGA
Metafiles: EMF, WMF, EMZ, WMZ
CorelDRAW®: CDR, CMX
Fixed Layout: PDF
Supported Image Filters
Building the API client library requires:
- Java 1.8+
To use Aspose.Imaging Cloud SDK for Java you need to register an account with Aspose Cloud and lookup/create Client ID and Client Secret at Cloud Dashboard. There is free quota available. For more details, see Aspose Cloud Pricing.
Install from Maven
Add Aspose Cloud repository to your application pom.xml
<profiles> <profile> <repositories> <repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://releases.aspose.cloud/java/repo/</url> <snapshots> <enabled>false</enabled> </snapshots> <releases> <enabled>true</enabled> </releases> </repository> </repositories> <id>repositoryProfile</id> <activation> <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault> </activation> </profile> </profiles>
Install from source
To install the API client library to your local Maven repository, simply execute:
mvn clean install
To deploy it to a remote Maven repository instead, configure the settings of the repository and execute:
mvn clean deploy
Refer to the OSSRH Guide for more information.
Add this dependency to your project’s POM:
<dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-imaging-cloud</artifactId> <version>22.4</version> </dependency>
At first generate the JAR by executing:
mvn clean package
Then manually install the following JARs:
Convert JPG to PNG in Java
// Get your ClientId and ClientSecret from https://dashboard.aspose.cloud (free registration required). ImagingApi api = new ImagingApi("MY_CLIENT_SECRET", "MY_CLIENT_ID"); ConvertImageRequest request = new ConvertImageRequest("sample.jpg", "png", "tempFolder", "My_Storage_Name"); byte response = api.convertImage(request);
All Aspose.Imaging Cloud SDKs, helper scripts and templates are licensed under MIT License.
Authorization & Authentication
Authentication schemes defined for the API is as follows:
- Type: OAuth
- Flow: application
- Authorization URL: https://api.aspose.cloud/connect/token
It’s recommended to create an instance of
ApiClient per thread in a multithreaded environment to avoid any potential issues.
|22.4||April 15, 2022|
|21.12||December 27, 2021|
|21.11||November 30, 2021|
|21.6||June 10, 2021|
|21.2||February 18, 2021|
|20.12||December 30, 2020|
|20.9||September 29, 2020|
|20.8||August 31, 2020|
|20.7||July 30, 2020|
|20.6||June 30, 2020|
|20.5||May 30, 2020|
|1.0.0||May 12, 2020|
|1.0.1||May 12, 2020|
|20.4||April 30, 2020|
|20.3||March 27, 2020|
|20.2||February 27, 2020|
|20.1||January 31, 2020|
|19.12||December 26, 2019|
|19.10||October 31, 2019|
|19.9||October 1, 2019|
|19.8||August 29, 2019|
|19.7||August 1, 2019|
|19.6||June 20, 2019|
|19.4||April 26, 2019|
|19.1||January 31, 2019|
|18.12||December 29, 2018|
|18.11||November 26, 2018|
|18.9||October 9, 2018|
|18.8||September 5, 2018|
|18.7||August 2, 2018|
|18.6||July 23, 2018|