Aspose Words Cloud 17.11 Release Notes
The page contains release notes for Aspose.Words for Cloud update 17.11 – API Reference.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|DOCX to PDF conversion issue with SmartArt rendering
|Horizontal and Vertical Merge properties of Cell are updated incorrectly
|Footer missing in converting from Word to PDF
Important changes and new Features
A fully reworked version of Aspose Cloud .NET SDK has been released. .NET Cloud SDK is a wrapper around REST API, allowing to process documents in C# quickly and easily, gaining all benefits of strong types and IDE highlights. The distribution is available at NuGet and source code at GitHub.
New SDK is fully supported and has the following advantages over the previous versions:
- SDK is fully in sync with the API, all missing methods are added
- Classes, methods, and properties have comments and are IDE-friendly
- Better security
- Usage of Request/Response classes to represent long lists of parameters. This allows for cleaner code and easier backward-compatibility going forward
The SDK is not backward compatible with the previous generation because of the last item. It should be straightforward to convert program code to using Request/Response objects, if you need any help on migration please ask at Free Support Forums.
This release introduces support for images in PDF to Word conversion. Some limitations still apply:
- Semi-transparent images are not converted properly
- Rotated images are not supported
- Inline images (logical parts of text paragraphs) are converted as standalone images