Aspose Words Cloud 17.12 Release Notes
The page contains release notes for Aspose.Words for Cloud update 17.12 – API Reference.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
A fully reworked version of Aspose.Words for Cloud PHP SDK has been released. PHP Cloud SDK is a wrapper around REST APIs, allowing to process documents in PHP 5.6 or higher quickly and easily, gaining all benefits of strong types and IDE highlights. The distribution is available at Packagist and source code at GitHub.
New SDK is fully supported and has the following advantages over the previous versions:
- SDK is fully in sync with the API, all missing methods are added
- Classes, methods, and properties have comments and are IDE-friendly
- Better security
- Usage of Request/Response classes to represent long lists of parameters. This allows for cleaner code and easier backward-compatibility going forward
SDK is not backward compatible with the previous generation because of the last item. It should be straightforward to convert program code to using Request/Response objects, if you need any help on migration please ask at Free Support Forums.
This release improves support for images in PDF to Word conversion. The following cases are now supported:
- Semi-transparent images
- Rotated images
- Inline images (images that go “inside” the text, being a logical part of text paragraph).
The following restrictions still apply:
- Vector images (rendered via PDF paint operators) are not converted